Sunday 17 May 2015

the signs as iconic tweets

aries: @MarinasDiamonds: Just found out the world doesn’t revolve around me. Shocked & upset.
taurus: @zaynmalik: Ask me if I give a motherfuck ?!!
gemini: @LanaDelRey: U should feel lucky to have my $79 lipstick kisses all over your face. Ur probably used to those cheap tricks kissin u w their .99 cent lips
cancer: @zaynmalik: @Louis_Tomlinson remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine ?
leo: @kanyewest: kim doesn’t understand what a blessing I am to her
virgo: @rihanna: Fuck I look like ho? I look like yes and ya look like no
libra: @justinbieber: If u didn’t get tickets to the believe tour find a way to sneak in lol
scorpio: @NICKIMINAJ: When I was about 11 I snapped @ a slumber party n startin beatin da shit out this girl who was pickin on me! Lmao. Her name was Dameka
sagittarius: @KimKardashian: Her eyes were closed and I was feeling my look! Can I live?!?!
capricorn: @Real_Liam_Payne: I can promise I am not engaged this I can promise you. I’m only 17 I love green beans
aquarius: @ArianaGrande: @ItsGiovannaP Not for eating my own used tampon, that’s for damn sure.
pisces: @Louis_Tomlinson: Always in my heart @Harry_Styles . Yours sincerely, Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment