Tuesday 18 August 2015

For all ya'll asking the questions about my vacation...

Q: Where did you go?
I went to the Philippines for vacation for 3 weeks and about days. I didn't stay in Manila was I hoped, but I stayed in the beautiful Pangasinan! 
Q: Did you go to any other places in the Philippines other than Manila?
Yes! We went to Subic and Baguio!
Q: What airline did you take?
I took Eva Airlines. I was supposed to take Korean and then my mom saw the prices and was like 'lol no'
Q: What were your favourite stores?
Definitely National Book Store. I didn't really shop at stores, of course I went to malls but, it was mostly booths that people made.
Q: Did you like it in the Philippines?
Yes! You guys have so much more to do there, for a better price! Your amusement park prices converted to CAD, is only about $5! Also, you guys have the most beautiful views and animals I have ever seen! Except your waters have a hella lot of sharks...
Q: How was the flight?
Well, it was very long. I flew from Toronto and then Eva Air takes you to Taipei. The flight in that era is about 12 1/2 - 13 hours. And then you have to take another flight from Taipei to Manila which was about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. But the flight was very comfy and the food was really good!

Another other questions can be submitted!

No comments:

Post a Comment