Wednesday 29 October 2014

Fucking Christ....

LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT. THIS IS WHY MEN AND BOYS DON’T REPORT WHEN THEY GET SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY FEMALES. 
There are too many of these to even post. My heart hurts for male rape victims, because this is a LARGE part of why they feel they have nobody on their fucking side. AND MEN LARGELY PERPETRATE THIS SHIT. Pay attention. 
I have noticed a disproportionate number of men say this shit. Though don’t go with ‘largely men,’ because I’m sure plenty of women liked those statuses there considering there’s a couple hundred likes, not to mention I’ve seen women commenting on this shit saying statutory rape isn’t real rape. When it comes to male rape victims, both genders typically don’t give a fuck, and it’s sad and disgusting.
I hate this

No comments:

Post a Comment