Sunday 19 July 2015

Yes, yes, yes it was my birthday a couple of days ago!

Some of you saw on my social media such as Tumblr and Twitter and I posted that yes, it was indeed my birthday on July 14th and yes, this is the same day as Spongebob's!

Of course, a lot of you also asked if I could do a 'Birthday Haul' A.K.A. a 'What I Got For My Birthday', but no. I will not be doing once. As some people mistake these types of videos as 'bragging' or being 'selfish'. But I will tell you what I got.

1. I got an awesome colouring book full of Mandala's!
2. I got $1000 in cash for my trip to the Philippines which is in 3 DAYS!
3. I got my plane ticket to the Philippines. I'm hoping I get a window seat.
4. I got 3 beanies from Neff!
5. I got a new backpack for my carryon
6. and I got my favourite, BALLOONS AND WHITE CHOCOLATE! HELL YEAH!

So this is what I got for my birthday, what's on your birthday list?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment