Friday 12 June 2015

I'm sorry for the delay of posts and videos!

Annie, Ryan, and I have been very busy with just. Life. Events, fundraisers, and all of these awesome things have been going on lately that we've all had basically no time to get together and do stuff. Ryan will still remain on a '3Dweebs Hiatus' due to family problems! Over the summer, my cousin along with some other friends will be taking over the 3Dweebs with me while Annie goes on vacation to see her family, and will hopefully remember to vlogwhile she's at it! Next week, I will not be blogging from Tuesday - Friday, because my school, well, some of the 8th graders, will be headed to Lions Head, Ontario and we are going to enjoy almost a full week doing fun recreational things such as canoeing, drawing, painting, singing beside campfires, and yes! I will be vlogging the entire trip! Annie and Ryan have decided to stay back from the trip and they are going to vlog about stuff they'll be doing at the school! Woo hoo! A lot of fun stuff for you guys is coming up, but you just have to be really patient! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment