Friday 16 January 2015

WHOSE READY FOR #3DWEEBS?!

For those of you who have been reading my blog lately, I've been talking about for the fact that some of you have been suggesting that I join the YouTube community because you think I would be funny and would very much fit in even though I am seriously not funny and not even old enough to be on YouTube. But, I've decided to overcome those two stupid and useless facts and decided, eh, why the hell not. So 2 of my friends and I (Annie and Ryan) are creating a YouTube channel called '3Dweebs'! And guess what?! For those of you whom have just started reading my blog and would like to watch our videos, you're in luck! Because tomorrow is the day we post our first 2 videos! WOO HOO! The link will be posted here on this blog as soon as it is up and ready to get going! So, whose ready for the most useless and unprepared channel on the entire internet?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment