Wednesday 31 December 2014

My New Years Resolution?

A lot of you guys were for some reason asking, 'Greenza, what's your new years resolution?'. Well, lemme tell you. My new years resolution isn't going to be to get new friends, to get rich, to get popular, those things were never ever going to be apart of my resolution. My new years resolution is not to change myself, not to change anybody else, but at least try and change my community. Show them that the world can be great if we try. I mean, some people around me are going through some hardships, and yes, I certainly do feel bad. And that's exactly what I want to change. This year, my resolution is to donate $10,000 and to send over 1000 collage students who couldn't afford to go home for Christmas. So anyways, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment