Wednesday 31 December 2014

Help her raise money for a Palomacy!

This holiday please help me raise money for Palomacy (formerly MickaCoo) Pigeon and Dove Rescue! 
Here on Birblr, we often talk about parrots, but doves and pigeons don’t get the recognition they deserve. Palomacy is a wonderful organization that rescues these feathery friends.
For Birblr’s next feat of charity, I’ve set up a GoFundMe where I hope that together we can raise $300. Don’t want to use GoFundMe? Donate to my PayPal here to have your money still go to Palomacy but not touch GoFundMe (I’ll eventually be making the donation through PayPal anyway once funds transfer.) All money will be donated to Palomacy as one lump sum under “Birblr.”
Want to get a holiday card from me and my birds? Anyone that donates $10 or more will get a card sent them them signed by myself and some of my birds (meaning they will bite the card). If you donate $10 or more, just leave me your address in a message on either GoFundMe or Tumblr and I’ll get one sent out to you! 
Please signal boost! Thank you! Together I know Birblr can accomplish great things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment