Sunday 1 June 2014

MY NIGHTLY ROUTINE!

I’ve been getting a few requests lately regarding my nightly routine, so here it is!
I use Organix’s Argan Oil of Morocco on my hair after I wash it, and usually I take a small amount between my hands and massage it into the ends of my hair.
I use Olay’s Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo on my eyes before I go to bed to help my lashes grow and to reduce dark circles and baggy eyes!
I use Bath and Body Work’s Pomegranate Citrus Lotion on my legs and arms to ensure that I wake up with smooth arms and legs.
I use Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion to keep my face moisturized after I wash it.
I use Maybelline’s Baby Lips to moisturize and condition my lips to keep them soft.
I use Lush’s Bubblegum Lip Scrub to scrub off dead skin from my lips. (I only do this twice a week.)
I use Face CLEANSING Wipes from LA FRESH to clean my face. (I’m looking for a new face wash at the moment.)
I use ELF’s MAKEUP Remover Cleansing Cloths to remove any makeup that the face wipe couldn’t take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment