Saturday 29 March 2014

Todays Review - Bibble Candy

For those of you who watch(ed) the famous show that has, sadly, now ended called 'Victorious', Bibble was made. Bibble on the show is a delicious candy that the character 'Cat' ends up getting a big addiction to! Well, I searched it up and decided to buy a can for myself!



Bibble is an option to really make your own, or buy some! I bought my own because I travel a lot and have no time whatsoever to make it. But all it is really is just candied popcorn! But must I say, it is DELICIOUS! 
Tasty-Ness: 
It may come from a kids TV show, but man, are these popcorn bits delicious! They taste exactly like what they are named after and they are totally something that you can have fun with wherever you go!
Colour:
Bibble comes in multiple colours from grape to green and they are all delicious, now matter what colour! It something that a red headed girl once tried, so why don't you give it a try too?!

You buy yours here!


The flavours include:

Bubblegum Grape
Cherry Cheesecake
Creamy Caramel
Pink Frosted Birthday Cake
White Chocolate Vanilla Butter Cake
Marshmallow Milk Chocolate Swirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment